Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh boy.

I slept like absolute crap last night- my brain wouldn't turn off, it was hot, I was dreaming a lot. Then the tot wakes up with a screaming nightmare (must smudge her bed!) and it seemed to be downhill from there. I was wide awake from 3-4:30 which sucked - and then she wakes up at 7 ready to go. WTH?

I still have coffee creamer in my fridge. I'm going to consciously choose to have a cup of coffee this morning. I feel a little bad, like I'm giving in, but screw it just this one time. Maybe this will be my one 'slip' for the day- when I quit eating meat I allowed myself one 'treat', so that if there was something I absolutely HAD to have, I could have it and not feel guilty. I totally weaned off of meat this way and without feeling bad. Really I just want to have a cup of coffee and I would feel yucky about just pouring the stuff down the sink. I might do that after I have my coffee this morning anyway, just so that I'm not having this drag out.

No comments:

Post a Comment